Total Pageviews

Monday 3 February 2014

Hello February :)

Boy am I happy that January has gone...you see I did not post this on my blog during January but it is one of the worst months for me...not only is it the usual most depressing month of the year for everybody after christmas festivities, but its filled with unhappy memory dates of loved ones.  I have had more ups and downs than a big dipper at Blackpool in the high season :D

 During January, and to try and deal with this I have used a lot of the techniques I have learnt.  After feeling down at work I would just use my stones given to me to remind me about the importance of calming myself down.   I would laugh it out on the way home if I was feeling really stressed so as to not take it home.  When I was exhausted in a morning due to the usual fibromyalgia pains and lack of sleep, knowing I was going to struggle at work, I would spend five minutes with my eyes closed doing the yoga breathing and listening to some of the meditation music I had downloaded.  I would make sure that the ten minute journey to work or to the shops would be my laughing time.

Well I am moving towards the last couple of weeks of my laughter yoga course, and i must admit its been a lovely experience and I feel a lot more able to deal with lifes ups and downs.  Don,t get me wrong I have had my lows still but its how we learn to move on from them to try and reduce the negative after effects x

Just thought I would finish with an amazing picture of my mum and son Alex which I love so much as its fab to see them both laughing so much.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment