Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 January 2014

today was another testing day but I will not be defeated 😴😴

Ok so again I found it hard to get out of bed and missed my 7 o clock laughter call oops...so I was determined to get some laughter in before work...searching on youtube I came across loads of people all over the world doing the laughter yoga...what a find :) just joining in whilst watching them makes you chuckle and laugh hahaha...check it out so funny.

Tonight I did some of the breathing exercises and most I can do but one not so well.  I think its my wonky nose :@) because when I try to breath in through my left nostril I gasp...hmmm...anyway practise makes perfect just need to build this one.

Omming going ok too.  Just need to download some music from itunes now :) I do find this very relaxing and a great end to my day and good stress buster.

Thanks for reading and keep laughing xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment