Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 January 2014

a dip in mood, tears and testing

Hi all...been off work all week and I guess reality is kicking in that my lovely week is about to end.  Last night I hit a low and had a few tears after hearing Something regarding work which to any normal person would just make them annoyed or a little anxious but oh no I have a major wobble get upset and cry!!! whats all that about???...........
I guess it shows I have issues with some aspects of my life which need addressing.  Guess you are wondering why post this on the laughter blogg? Well I guess it shows why its important that I adopt and grab hold of the techniques I have learnt to deal with my demons because I have realised how delicate I can be.
Normally I would dwell and the low would last a while but its my boys 15th birthday so its going to be a fun day today hence the wake up he received from crazy mum and dad.  I am not going to let things spoil our day xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment