Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  I have not blogged for a while :) oops for a few reasons...been busy busy putting into practice my playfulness with some fantastic friends and boy have we laughed :) and also had yet another bout of WOman flu :( which has put me back a little bit in the breathing and laughing thing because basically I could hardly breath.

But its a fresh start and I have renewed my subscription to my laughing conference daily call,   I have also become a dryathlete and have started eating better.  I think good health comes from what we put into our bodies and how we treat our bodies and I hope I can keep the motivation going :) x

So tomorrow on the agenda we have a 7am laughter conference call followed by a healthy breakfast and maybe a little excersise if my fibromyalgia allows.

back soon with an update

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment