Total Pageviews

Monday 20 January 2014

Joy can come from doing something we enjoy ?

Been a very very very busy weekend indeed fixing a leaking shower or should I say demolishing it with a hammer (raises eyebrow at husband)...well not blogged so thought I better pop a few words on here.  I have been a little naughty because I did not get out of bed to do my laughter call session this morning oops but soon made up for it by laughing at my son and his confusion over the character on the film A nightmare on Elm Street, and Edward scissor hands...he came in to kitchen and asked if the character from nightmare on elm street was called Freddy scissor hands...don't know why but I creased up and so did he...I know...I know...you had to be there :)

Anyway...I have also been making cards and crafty things again...I use to get so much joy out of this years ago so went into the Range and bought some things to get me started...now I have an obsession and have burnt tea twice oops x

Here are a couple of my pictures to show you what I have been up to :)

Happiness and laughter and joy comes from doing lots of happy things for oneself xx






1 comment: