Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Yoga Breathing Omming and my Precious Stones :) lovely end to my day

After another typical stressful day a lack of sleep and and facial nerve pain I was not in a great place...I did my laughter this morning so it might have been even worse for me had I not.  After work my next lesson with Maria was about breathing and after mastering various techniques and breathng exercises I found myself relaxing and it actually felt as though the stress I was carrying was just melting...lovely stuff...yey yet another tool for my little stress tool box along with the four little gem stones for my pocket x



This is an example of one of my stones...a Peacock Ore.  Cant stop looking at this so pretty :) just read about it on the internet and here is an example of its therapeutic properties:  To assist you in shifting your inner Self, aligning your thoughts and emotions in a very soothing, calming way.

I then did omming...its great and I actually felt like I was in a trance tonight to the background music and the himalayan salt lamp.  I am sure I could see the outline of a cats face in the lamp lol...Maria stare at your lamp and you will see it :) hehe

All in all a lovely end to my day and also a little chat on the way out about my future career options x

ommmmmmmmmmm :) and sleep time

No comments:

Post a Comment