Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 January 2014

Laughter yoga practice and giddy labrador dog

Hmmm

Had a great skype session with my lovely Maria on Friday and have given myself a kick to ensure I do my laughter each day.  You see the last few days I have dipped and felt lower than usual.  I think the fibromyalgia combined with working in pain and general January Blues are lurking, hence the need to keep going with the daily laughter yoga.

I decided to have a little fun in the kitchen doing my ho ho ha ha and clapping whilst the dog just wagged and excitedly run around my legs.  Well all was going well so I decided to do some lion faces  at him...this got his a little bit too excited...resulting in a wee all over the floor :/ oops .... maybe Merlin my Labrador needs tena for dogs :D

Well family time now and a trip to snozone with Alex for his first ever ski experience to help him prepare for skiing at easter x feeling a bit more positive today x

Keeping smiling and laughing x

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment