Total Pageviews

Friday 10 January 2014

Great me time week and got my positive pants back on

Last day of my week off, and I am very proud of myself to be including more ME time!

Each morning I started with my ten minutes laughter yoga, gentle exercise on Wii Fit and some gentle Pilate's stretches followed by a nice warm bath to get me going for the day...bliss :)

My hips are not as stiff....RESULT

This morning I did the same but it was followed by a lovely get together with my laughter coach Maria to go through things and plan for the next four weeks.  Even managed to talk myself into a dance class hahaha with my hips hmmmmmm watch this space.

To Sum up feeling like I am wearing positive pants, eating healthy, not drinking, starting to do gentle exercise and feel like its a good start to 2014

Yey Happy Happy Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment