Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 December 2013

breathing laughing dancing .... all in one day

I never thought it would be hard to breath and laugh at the same time.  Let me explain...since I have started my laughter yoga I have noticed that it almost feels like I can,t fill the old lungs without feeling an ache.  I guess that just shows how shallow I breath as I am the worlds biggest stress head.   I also forget to breath when I laugh and feel light headed.  One great thing I am learning from this is how to breath deeply pushing down to rid all that crap air out and let good air in.   In time this will improve im sure :) Anyway tomorrow morning I am going to ring and join in a 10 minute laughter session and I can,t wait :)  I am also going to take to work tomorrow the lesson learnt from tonight Motion creates Emotion session.  After my mad day today something has to change and this little tool might just get me through these busy days ahead x 
night night for now :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment