Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas eve at work with fun and singing

I have been told by my laughter coach that this week is all about singing, playing, laughing and dancing.  Well today I have managed most of this.  I was working all day and it was he usual busy Christmas panic but I could not help myself...I was singing louder than I normally would, having a little jig around the workplace and generally happy...now most people who know me would see a stress head who just wanted to go home, not make the most of the day and basically frown throughout.  I can honestly say that it felt easy today to act childlike and enjoy work.  This laughter yoga has given me some hope that I can bring back the hidden happy person :)

Well time to watch a fantastic kids movie with my boys...have a lovely Christmas and will blogg real soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment