Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 December 2013

Kick up my bum to get laughing

Hey and hope everyone who reads my blog are well :)

I have been trying very hard to remember my laughter yoga exercises over the festive period but have to admit the mind has been elsewhere so I got up and gave my backside a kick :) so today I renewed another month to my laughter club for January, started the water challenge again and my gorgeous husband and myself are going sober for January for a fantastic cause Cancer Research which is very close to my heart.  Cancer needs its ass kicking as it has taken so many good people from me.  Anyways my hubby,s birthday is in January also so its a massive thing for him too to stick to the challenge x go team Isles-booze-no-more !

If you fancy donating please click on the linke below...a fiver is just a bottle of cheap plonk ;)

http://www.justgiving.com/teams/isles-booze-no-more

cheers guys

x

No comments:

Post a Comment