Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 December 2013

Feeling better and ready to rock this christmas

Yey finally feeling myself and ready to rock this christmas....last week was hard but did as much laughing as my lungs and the lurgy would allow.  I am feeling brighter and I genuinely feel like I am making progress and feeling more positive.  If during these stressful few weeks at work, I have not managed to loose the plot, then thats all good :)

 Just had a session with Maria and I have been given my next weeks homework on the laughter yoga front...lots of laughing, playing, singing and dancing :) sounds simple but lets face it we are all a little guilty the older we get, leaving the fun bit to the kids.  So the next few days I am going to make a massive effort to do a bit of all the above each and every day.  Even at work over the last busy days before christmas I intend on NOT getting stressed and using these fun techniques.



No comments:

Post a Comment