Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 December 2013

ho ho ho YAWNNN ha ha ha YAWNNN

Finally got a voice and can laugh again...well more of a laugh with a wheeze :)

I missed my ten minutes yesterday morning on the laughing conference call and boy did I miss it.  I woke up with a bad chest and could not talk very well never mind attempt to laugh so I thought there is no way I am missing Thursday.  This morning I could only manage a pathetic laugh so that I did not choke down the line at the others but learnt one very valuable lesson.  Just how much breathing one needs to laugh! hence the yawning every few minutes.   I would do a few hohoho,s hehehe YAWNNN hahaha hoho YAWNNN hehehehehe YAWNNN you get the drift.  So thats why Maria said it is all in the breathing.  Anyways, I feel happier to have done my ten minutes and now its to work to face the crowds of customers in panic for there christmas medication.  Gonna keep smiling and laughing the best I can xx Have a good Thursday guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment