Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 December 2013

more highs and lows than Blackpool big dipper :)

Hey missed me? nope? ah well tough luck heres another update of the past couple of days...Friday hmmm what a horrid day I had.  Looking back to the events and after my lovely chat with Maria tonight on the phone I learnt one massive lesson about myself....Its ok to feel passionate about a situation when others show no support or emotion but its important to let it go and thats where my journey will hopefully take me.  Saturday I was exhausted beyond belief due to lack of sleep after hosting a teen sleepover Friday.  I did try to fit my laugher yoga between driving from shop to shop to do Christmas shopping but it made me feel light headed and I cold not stop yawning...yep that exhausted I yawned because I laughed Hahahaha so funny so I left the laughing for my Saturday evening with friends instead.  Sunday woke up with very stiff and achy joints.  Hubby run me a hot bath and I got straight back into my water challenge.  Two litres of water later a chilled out day and what a great high to end it a good chat and 10 minute laughing session with my coach...Feeling a little bit more normal now.  Maria you are like a tonic xx thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment