Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Ten minutes laughter and a burning iron...ahhh whatever

Oh wow just had ten minutes in a laughter conference :D and buzzing.  Went into tell my lovely hubby how funny it was and noticed the iron starting to smoulder...it was actually going into melt down and would not cool itself slowly turning brown...now normally I would find this stressful thinking about fact its gonna cost me to buy another or what would have happened if somebody had left it on unattended, but I actually giggled as my hubby with just a towel around him went running through the kitchen into garden with burning iron to put outside, whilst setting off smoke alarms.   actually found the funny side...amazing...I feel great this morning...pleeeeease sense of humour stay a while :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment