Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 December 2013

its beginning to feel a lot like christmas...ho ho ho

Had my third session of laughter yoga tonight.  Another great session and I am getting into the festive spirit by sounding a bit like santa :) ho ho ho x Its scary how the muscles in my face and chest ache when laughing but I have been told this will get easier the more I do it.  I cant believe just how little I laugh most days.

On a serious note though, last night I had a few glasses of wine and today my pain has increased.  Maria not only is bringing more fun to my evenings, but also helping me in other ways too.  Alcohol causes massive body dehydration and boy can I tell, so I am taking up the water challenge she has set me.  We are starting with half litre a day and increasing :) so no wine for me for a little while.

Have a good evening guys and thanks for reading x

1 comment: