Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas work stress and laughing

Well what can I say but Christmas brings me a whole month of sheer madness and stress at work.  The panic of people is unbelievable to man and stress levels would be through the roof by now.  I am not saying I ain't feeling the stress at the moment but I do feel physically different.  I am having a moan and groan like the best of them but I am not feeling the same as I usually would.  Stress gives me muscular chest pain and I feel it in my neck and shoulders.  I also shallow breath and very quickly go into melt down but things feel so much easier.  I have not had the same levels of aches and pains and have actually managed a laugh or two during the busy periods.  I keep taking my mind back to my 7am laughter conference call and have a little secret jig around the dispensary too which automatically brings a smile to my face :)

To sum up I have a way to go but its showing its benefits this week.

Have a great Friday peeps xxx Ho Ho Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment